By knowing how to change Discord picture, you can upload a new avatar every time. A profile picture is your public face that you put on all your social medial handles. Having a good profile picture and username makes you stand out from the huge crowd. In my today’s article, I will explain how to change Discord picture on mobile and pc. You can use my simple steps to change your Discord profile picture if it no longer suits you. If you are ready to remove your Discord default picture, then check out our tutorial on how to change Discord picture.
How To Change Discord Picture?
Discord application is available on both desktop and mobile versions. So, there are two different ways by which you can learn how to change Discord picture to default. Let us first practice it on your smartphones.
You have to follow these steps to know how to change Discord picture on your phone.
- Open the Discord app on your mobile.
- Head towards the bottom right section of your mobile screen.
- Now, tap on your profile image option.
- Go to My Account.
- Here, select your default image.
- Tap on the remove icon to delete your profile picture.
- A new pop-up message will be displayed on your mobile screen.
- Tap either on allow or while using the app option.
- From the list of options, tap on the Gallery app.
- Choose the picture of your choice.
- Then, tap on the upload option.
- Click on the checkmark option at the top right corner.
- In the end, Click on the Save button to save your changes.
You can follow the same steps for how to change Discord server picture on Android and iPhone.
Note: You can also crop and zoom your picture before selecting the upload option.
Keep on reading further to know how to change profile picture on Discord PC.
Change Discord Picture On PC
By now you have understood how do you change your profile picture on Discord on phone. The procedure of removing and uploading a new profile picture is pretty much the same in the browser. Let us now understand how to change Discord server picture on pc.
- Double-click on the Discord app on your pc to open.
- Head towards the bottom left corner of your laptop screen.
- Double-click on the settings icon.
- Open the menu by clicking on the three horizontal dots.
- Here, click on the change avatar option.
- From your gallery, choose a new image of your choice.
- Click on the apply option.
- In the end, click on the save button to save the changes.
The same procedure is applicable for how to change Discord profile picture on mac.
Note: You can also resize or center the image according to your preference.
You can keep on reading further to know more about how to change profile picture on Discord.
Change Discord Picture On GIF
In this section, you will learn how to change Discord picture on GIF. It is possible to change your profile picture to a GIF in Discord. But it can only be done if you are a Discord Nitro subscriber. Discord Nitro is a monthly subscription that allows you to access advanced Discord features.
Change Discord Picture Color
Until now we have discussed how to change profile in Discord mobile. Did you know that you can even customize your profile picture? Discord allows you to choose a profile banner color for your profile.
To know how to change Discord picture color, you have to follow these steps.
- Tap on the Discord app to open.
- Here, click on the settings icon.
- Go to the Edit profile option.
- In Profile color, you will see a default color is selected.
- Click on the custom icon to change it.
- Here, pick the color of your choice.
- In the end, click on the save button to save the changes.
Click Here – How To Send GIFs On Snapchat? On Android And iPhone
How Do I Customize My Discord Look?
First, press on the User Settings cog wheel, and select “Appearance” from the left-hand menu. You’ll see that there are a few different combinations of settings you can make. There are three options at the top that can determine your Theme: Dark, Light, and Sync with computer.
How Do I Get A Discord Profile Theme?
Step 1: Click the settings gear in the bottom-left corner of the app. Step 2: Under the “User Settings” section on the left side of the screen, click “Profiles.” Step 3: Under “Profile Theme,” click one of the two color boxes to change it.
What Does Betterdiscord Mean?
BetterDiscord is an add-on that can help you manually modify your Discord client’s appearance and functionality. This tool can help you install themes and plugins to improve your overall Discord experience. You can add a rhythm bot to add music to your Discord client.
What Is PFP Stand For?
PFP is an acronym in texting and social media. It means both picture for proof and profile pic.
Should I Use My Real Photo On Discord?
The most optimal image size you should use for your Discord profile photo is at least 512 x 512 pixels – enough to be clearly visible and far above the 180 x 180-pixel minimum. You don’t have to use your real photo or likeness for your Discord avatar – in fact, you don’t have to use a realistic image at all.
Is It Safe To Change PFP On Discord?
Conversation. WARNING: Do not change your profile picture, about me, or status on Discord. People are getting banned for absolutely no reason for doing so.
Click Here – How To Connect AirPods To Chromebook?
In the above article, I have explained how to change your profile picture on Discord in detail. If you follow all the guidelines correctly, you can easily upload a new picture within a few seconds. You can even customize your profile by adding color to your profile photo. By zooming in and out, you can even focus on the main element of your image. This helps you to cut out the unwanted background. But in case you upload a larger image, Discord will automatically rescale it for you. As you now know how to change Discord picture, you can customize your Discord profile easily!
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit squareroott
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit doesaz
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit knowcoz